Requests for cancellations, deferrals or substitutions must be received in writing. The date on which the written notice is received by MetaPM Learning will be deemed as the date on which the request has been made.
Cancellation due to illness or other medical emergency requires a medical certificate, otherwise fees (per the schedule below) will apply.
All deferral and cancellation fees are calculated as a percentage of the original course fee and are dependent on the number of working days’ notice given to MetaPM Learning in writing before the commencement date.
Courses that have been paid for and not attended will be held in credit for a period not exceeding 1 year from the original course date. Failure to reschedule attendance will result in the full fee being forfeited after such time.
Failure to respond to course emails or other correspondence from MetaPM does not constitute notice of a cancellation, substitution or deferral.
If a registration is transferred or cancelled by the client, the following fees will apply:
- Cancellation or transfer to a different course date more than four calendar weeks before start date of course: no charge
- Transfer or postponement of an exam whilst attending a course: $50 admin fee plus any additional charges incurred by MetaPM
- Transfer to a different course date more than two calendar weeks before start date of course: $50 admin fee plus any additional charges incurred by MetaPM
- Transfer to a different course date less than two calendar weeks before start date of course: 25% of course fee
- Transfer to a different course less than one calendar week before the start date of course: 50% of course fee
- Cancellation more than two calendar weeks before start date of course: 50% of course fee
- Cancellation less than two calendar weeks before start date of course: 100% of course fee
A substitute delegate may be nominated at any time, a $50 admin fee plus any additional charges incurred by MetaPM will apply. A substitute can only be nominated provided that:
- The new delegate is attending exactly the same dates and course, and MetaPM is notified of the replacement delegate’s name and contact details as soon as possible
- Any pre-course information already received is passed on to the replacement delegate by the original delegate
MetaPM Learning reserves the right to cancel or alter the dates of any given course. Affected registrations will generally be transferred to the next available course in the same state, in consultation with the client.
MetaPM Quality Guarantee
MetaPM places great emphasis on quality trainers and teaching, directly resulting in 95% of delegates successfully completing the Foundation exam on their first attempt*. In the unlikely event of a failure, further coaching and a second exam will be arranged at no cost (MetaPM will provide 1 free re-sit for Foundation Courses only; Additional charges will apply for any further attempts). We don’t deny that the Practitioner exam is the harder of the two, and again our high standards for trainers and teaching mean that you will be in the best position possible to successfully pass the Practitioner exam**. However, additional charges will apply to re-sit this one, though we will happily arrange further coaching for you at no charge.
*Delegates are expected to attend a minimum of 80% of the Foundation course, and to complete all homework and tasks as required in order to be eligible for a charge-free second attempt.
**Delegates are expected to attend the entire Practitioner course, and to complete all homework and tasks as required in order to be in the best position to take the Practitioner exam.
These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice, but any changes shall not be retrospectively applied.