Build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams—by becoming a SAFe® 4 Practitioner (SP). During this two-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role using Scrum, Kanban, and XP.
They will also learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, they’ll learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps cul-ture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously im-prove the train.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
• Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile develop-ment in their enterprise
• Know your team and its role on the Agile Re-lease Train
• Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
• Plan iterations
• Execute iterations and demonstrate value
• Plan program increments
• Integrate and wok with other teams