Leading SAFe is a two-day, interactive course that teaches the lean-agile principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework, and equips you to lead your organisation’s agile transformation by leveraging SAFe’s underlying principles of lean and systems thinking, and product development flow.
Gain insights into leadership skills that will unlock deeper potential of your current people and teams, and how to applying them in your context.
Learn how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, how to build an agile portfolio, and lead a lean-agile transformation at enterprise scale.
Discover how SAFe has been used to build some of the world’s largest cyber-physical systems and at the same time how it can be tailored for use with smaller groups of even just one agile team.
Understand the lean-agile mindset and how to apply the principles and practices of SAFe to support agile teams, programs, program portfolio management, and to coordinate large value streams.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Apply SAFe to scale lean and agile development in your enterprise
- Support the execution of Agile Release Trains
- Coordinate large value streams
- Manage a lean-agile portfolio
- Align the organisation to a common process model
- Configure the framework for your context
- Unlock the intrinsic motivation of knowledge workers
- Support a lean-agile transformation in your organisation